KytoCel® is a highly absorbent, antimicrobial wound dressing with haemostatic, analgesic and scar-improving properties.
What is the KytoCel® wound dressing?
- KytoCel® is a highly absorbent, antimicrobial wound dressing with haemostatic, analgesic and scar-improving properties.
- KytoCel® can be applied directly to the wound bed for improved primary wound care.
- It is a microfiber dressing containing Chitosan, a natural biopolymer extracted from shellfish.
- When KytoCel® encounters wound exudate, it turns into a gel that keeps the wound surface optimally moist and thus promotes wound healing.
- Because KytoCel® retains the wound fluid that has been converted into gel, KytoCel® does not cause maceration of the wound edges.
- KytoCel® is intended for use on moderately to heavily exuding complex wounds of varying depth, shape and size.
- Accelerates wound healing1,3,4,5
- Stimulates the immune response1
- Is strongly antimicrobial (bacteriostatic and antifungal)3,4,5,6
- Is haemostatic3,4,5,6
- Is not toxic4,5,7
- Highly absorbent3,4,5
- Easy to use (can be cut to size)
- Can be removed in one piece without trauma
- For pain relief & reduction of scar formation
- KytoCel is composed of Chitosan. Natural, biodegradable, acylated chitosan fibers
- Chitosan is extracted from shellfish
- Chitosan is a naturally occurring polymer1
- Is biocompatible and biodegradable3,4,5,6,7
- Venous leg ulcers
- Pressure ulcers
- Diabetic foot wounds
- Donor sites
- Infected wounds
Change the dressing before it has reached its maximum absorbent capacity or when the exudate is visible within 0.5 cm of the edges. The KytoCel® wound dressing may remain in the wound for a maximum of 7 days.
|Z-index Nummer||Product code||Product omschrijving||Verpakking|
|17233046||3050||Kytocel Wondverband 5 cm x 5 cm||1 pouch with 10 dressings|
|17233054||3051||Kytocel Wondverband 10 cm x 10 cm||1 pouch with 10 dressings|
|17233062||3052||Kytocel Wondverband 15 cm x 15 cm||1 pouch with 10 dressings|
|17233070||3065||Kytocel Wondverband 2,5 cm x 30 cm||1 pouch with 10 dressings|
BROCHURES AND USER GUIDE
Request our KytoCel® product brochures and user manual here.
Discover our complementary product range.
Protex Healthcare offers a range of advanced, innovative products for the healing and closing of complex wounds.