A wound dressing in gel or powder form, based on maltodextrin and vitamin c, for the treatment of complex wounds.
What is Multidex®?
Multidex® is a wound dressing in gel or powder form, based on Maltodextrin and Vitamin C, for the treatment of complex wounds.
- For use on complex, including infected, superficial to deep, dry to moist wounds.
- Contributes significantly to autolytic debridement.
- Supports significant reduction of (intensely) scenting wounds <24-72 hours and supports odor control.
- Mixes rapidly with exudate and penetrates all wound irregularities to fill tunneling and undermining.
- Creates and maintains an ideal moisture balance.
- No systemic absorption, therefore, also suitable for diabetic patients.
- Non-toxic, natural ingredients.
- Affordable and user-friendly.
For use on:
- Venous Leg Ulcers
- Diabetic Foot Ulcers
- Infected wounds
- Superficial / Deep wounds
- Pressure sores
- Second degree burns
- Dressing change frequency: 3 times a week.
- Maltodextrin NF (D-Glucose Polysaccharide)
- 1% Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C)
- Multidex® gel also contains water and glycerin.
Multidex® is available as a gel (for lightly to moderately exuding wounds) and as a powder (for moderately to heavily exuding wounds).
|46-701G||Multidex® Powder Wound Filler||45 gram||1 Tube|
|46-703EU||Multidex® Powder Wound Filler||12 gram||5 Tubes|
|46-712G||Multidex® Gel Wound Filler||85 gram||1 Tube|
|46-710EU||Multidex® Gel Wound Filler||14 gram/ 15ml||5 Tubes|
Product brochures and instructions.
Request our Multidex® product brochures and instructions for use here.
Discover our complementary product range.
Protex Healthcare offers a range of advanced, innovative products for the healing and closing of complex wounds.