A wound dressing in gel or powder form, based on Maltodextrin and Vitamin C,
for the treatment of complex wounds.
What is Multidex®?
Multidex® is a wound dressing in gel or powder form, based on Maltodextrin and Vitamin C, for the treatment of complex wounds.
- For use on complex, including infected, superficial to deep, dry to moist wounds.
- Contributes significantly to autolytic debridement.
- Supports significant reduction of (intensely) scenting wounds <24-72 hours and supports odor control.
- Mixes rapidly with exudate and penetrates all wound irregularities to fill tunneling and undermining.
- Creates and maintains an ideal moisture balance.
- No systemic absorption, therefore, also suitable for diabetic patients.
- Non-toxic, natural ingredients.
- Affordable and user-friendly.
For use on:
- Venous Leg Ulcers
- Diabetic Foot Ulcers
- Infected wounds
- Superficial / Deep wounds
- Pressure sores
- Second degree burns
- Dressing change frequency: 3 times a week.
- Maltodextrin NF (D-Glucose Polysaccharide)
- 1% Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C)
- Multidex® gel also contains water and glycerin.
Multidex® is available as a gel (for lightly to moderately exuding wounds) and as a powder (for moderately to heavily exuding wounds).
|46-701G||Multidex® Powder Wound Filler||45 gram||1 Tube|
|46-703EU||Multidex® Powder Wound Filler||12 gram||5 Tubes|
|46-712G||Multidex® Gel Wound Filler||85 gram||1 Tube|
|46-710EU||Multidex® Gel Wound Filler||14 gram/ 15ml||5 Tubes|
Product brochures and instructions.
Request our Multidex® product brochures and instructions for use here.
Discover our complementary product range.
Protex Healthcare offers a range of advanced, innovative products for the healing and closing of complex wounds.
Ready to use cloths for easy debridement and cleaning of the wound and the wound environment.Learn more
More information about the products of Protex Healthcare? Request your sample package here.